Item #: 7650T51View Details
Brass Semi-Automatic Closers for 5 gal Buckets - 7650T65
Item #: 7650T65
- Brass Semi-Automatic Closers
- For use with 5 gal Buckets
- Brass closer for applications required to be non-sparking
Brass Semi-Automatic Closers for 5 gal Buckets
The semi-automatic lug type closing tool is air operated with a two-hand control unit for operator safety. This brass semi-automatic closer intended for use with 5 gal buckets, 20-24 gauge if the application is required to be non-sparking.
Setting Head Height
- Connect the air lines and set the air pressure at 15 PSI. The head will automatically raise.
- With the head in the raised position, raise and lower the air cylinder bracket so the bucket can slide under the head with about ¾” clearance.
- With a bucket and lug cover under the head, disconnect air line, the head will lower onto the bucket.
- Tighten the cylinder mounting bracket and set bucket stop to bucket.
- Connect the air line, raise air pressure to 80 psi and engage the two-hand control unit to start the crimping cycle.
- Normal operating pressure for steel lug covers is 80 – 100 psi depending on bucket diameter and gauge of the bucket and cover.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 28 days.