Item #: 7650T51View Details
Brass Semi-Automatic Closers for 2 gal Pails - 7650T57
Item #: 7650T57
- Brass Semi-Automatic Closers
- For use with 2 gal buckets
- Brass closer for applications required to be non-sparking
Brass Semi-Automatic Closers for 2 gal Pails
The semi-automatic lug type closing tool is air operated with a two-hand control unit for operator safety. This brass semi-automatic closer intended for use with light or heavy gauge pails if the application is required to be non-sparking. Requires a sample pail and two lids are sent for testing to ensure that the crimper will work and maintain UN standards.
Setting Head Height
- Connect the air lines and set the air pressure at 15 PSI. The head will automatically raise.
- With the head in the raised position, raise and lower the air cylinder bracket so the pail can slide under the head with about ¾” clearance.
- With a pail and lug cover under the head, disconnect air line, the head will lower onto the pail.
- Tighten the cylinder mounting bracket and set pail stop to pail.
- Connect the air line, raise air pressure to 80 psi and engage the two-hand control unit to start the crimping cycle.
- Normal operating pressure for steel lug covers is 80 – 100 psi depending on pail diameter and gauge of the pail and cover.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 28 days.