Item #: 7650T07View Details
Aluminum Manual Lug Type Closer for 5 gal Buckets - 7650T09
Item #: 7650T09
- Aluminum Manual Lug Type Closer for 5 gal Buckets
- For Use with 5 Gal Buckets
- Aluminum closer for light gauge buckets when sparking is not a concern
Aluminum Manual Lug Type Closer for 5 gal Buckets
Putting a lid on your applications should be hassle free. This manual lug closer works for 5 gallon buckets that are 26-28 gauge. Manual lug closing machines are equipped with a two-hand manual operating handle system for your protection. The wooden hand grips have been ergonomically molded to fit the fingers for a comfortable grip. This aluminum alloy manual lug closer is intended for closing light gauge buckets when sparking is not a concern.
Setting the unit onto a lid
- Lift the tool onto a bucket and lid. Make sure the lid is seated onto the curl of the bucket.
- Align the jaws of the tool to the tabs of the lid.
Closing the bucket
- Push the handles manually outward to actuate the links applying continued pressure until the tabs of the bucket are crimped onto the lid.
- It may be necessary to turn the head and close the tabs again depending on the gauge combination of the buckets and lids.
- Please note – do not push the handles too far apart or this will cause undue stress on the handle, causing it to break. Just past shoulder width is a good guide to follow.
Removing the tool
- Make sure that the handles are in the upright position and the jaws and all the bucket tabs are clear.
- Lift up the tool and set to the side; preferably into a cardboard box so the jaws are not damaged or chipped.
This product requires additional handling and should ship within 28 days.