750 ml Antique Green Glass Burgundy Wine Bottles, ROPE Finish - BP299129-SAM
- 750 ml Antique Green Glass Burgundy Wine Bottles
- ROPE Finish, Caps Sold Separately
- UV Resistant, FDA Approved, BPA Free*
Item # BP299129-SAM
750 ml Antique Green Glass Burgundy Wine Bottles
Burgundy (Bourgogne) wine bottles feature gently sloping shoulders and a wider more stable body than most other wine bottle styles. The classic antique green color provides UV resistance to prevent oxidation and increase storage life of wine. This standard weight (530 g) bottle features a 29mm push-up. The push-up allows sediments to fall to the lowest point of the bottle, separating them from the wine.
ROPE Neck Finish
The ROPE finish is specifically designed to accommodate Roll-On Pilfer Evident Caps (a.k.a. ROPE or ROPP Caps). Available in a variety of colors, this cap style is an easy way to create your unique brand and seal your bottles at the same time. When unscrewed, the cap leaves behind a tamper-evident band alerting customer that the packaging has been compromised. When the customer needs to store the remaining product, the cap can be screwed back onto the bottle. Caps sold separately.
Please note: ROPE Caps must be used with bottles that have an ROPE finish and applied with an Industrial Quality ROPE capping machine. Not recommended for hobbyist use.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging