0.3 Dram (1 ml) Clear Glass Perfume Sampler Vials - 7075B12
- 0.3dram Clear Glass Perfume Sampler Vials
- Includes a Natural Mister Cap
- Type 1 borosilicate glass
Item # 7075B12
1 ml Clear Glass Perfume Sampler Vials
Perfume Sampler Vials are constructed of Type 1 borosilicate glass that features excellent chemical-resistance, thermal properties, and clarity. Seamless, fully annealed glass has no wall distortion. 1 DRAM = .0625 oz. Recommended for a one time use.
Mister Cap Included
Perfume Sampler Vials are available in clear and come with a mister cap. In order to secure the sprayer on the bottle, the sprayer must be pushed straight down on the vial and then using the thumbs, equal downward pressure will cause the sprayer to lock into place on the vial. Approximately 20 psi is required.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging