Small Triple Grip Clips For Paint Cans w/ Labels (Pack of 6) - 6100-134
- Small Triple Grip Clips For Paint Cans w/ Labels
- Pack Of 6
- For use with 4 oz, 8 oz, pint, quart sized paint cans
Item # 6100-134
Small Triple Grip Clips For Paint Cans w/ Labels (Pack of 6)
A light tap with a hammer and screwdriver locks clips in place. To remove clips, simply use pliers. Includes 6 clips and 1 removal instruction label per pack. Removal instruction label must be used on the lid of each can shipped. Triple-Grip Can Clips meet US Postal service regulations and are required by UPS for hazardous material shipments. For use w/ 4 oz., 8 oz. (.5 pt), 16 oz. (1pt) , 32 oz. (1 qt) paint cans.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging