53-400 Black PP Plastic Child-Resistant Capable Screw Top Caps with Pulp & Vinyl Liner - 8634C15
- 53-400 Black PP Plastic Child-Resistant Capable Screw Top Caps
- Includes Pulp & Vinyl Liner
- Liner designed for applications such as ammonia, distilled beverages, acidic juices and more
Item # 8634C15
53-400 Black PP Plastic Child-Resistant Capable Caps with Pulp & Vinyl Liner
This product has been manufactured to be child-resistant capable.* These durable PP plastic caps require two separate motions to open, making it challenging for children to open while remaining senior friendly. Cap features pictorial instructions on top and ribbed sides for easy opening. Caps include a pulp & vinyl liner. Pulp & vinyl liners consist of a vinyl coating applied to HDPE coated paper which is laminated to pulpboard. Considered a general-purpose liner, a pulp & vinyl liner is often used for food, beverage, and chemical applications including mild acids, solvents, oils and aqueous products. Not recommended for active hydrocarbons or bleaches.
*While this product or product combination has the ability to comply with the Poison Prevention Act when used properly, responsibility for determining compliance of any household substances subject to the Poison Prevention Act is with the seller of such household substances. For additional information regarding Berlin Packaging’s warranty applicable to this product or product combination, see Terms & Conditions.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging