4 Dram (14.8 ml) Amber Glass Screw-Top Vials (Black PP Cap) - 45004A
- 4 Dram Amber Glass Screw Top Vials
- Includes a Black PP Cap with Foam Liner
- UV Resistant, FDA Compliant, Molded in the USA
Item # 45004A
4 Dram Amber Glass Screw-Top Vials
Preserve evidence, fragrances or store small amounts of just about anything in these liquid-tight vials. Vials are constructed of Type 1 borosilicate glass that features excellent chemical-resistance, thermal properties and clarity. Amber Glass provides UV filtering properties perfect for protecting light-sensitive materials.
Black PP Caps Included
Vials include black polypropylene caps with a Foamed PE Liner (F217). This three-ply co-extruded liner consists of foamed and solid LDPE. The foam core is between two pieces of solid clear LDPE. The liner protects from odor transmission and will not impact the taste of products. Foamed PE Liners are commonly used with pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, lotions, and many food and cleaning products. The liner is good against acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils, cosmetics and aqueous products but is not good with hydrocarbon solvents.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging