4 oz White LDPE Plastic Cylinder Bottle with Locking Black Disc Top Cap - 3551B32
- 4 oz White LDPE Plastic Cylinder Bottle
- E-commerce ready kit includes black PP twist-to-lock disc top cap
- Molded in the USA, FDA Compliant, BPA Free*
Item # 3551B32
4 oz White LDPE Plastic Cylinder Bottles
Our LDPE plastic cylinder bottles are flexible and squeezable for easy dispensing of your product, from shampoos to household cleaners. These square shouldered bottles feature flat bases and stand up straight and tall, giving a striking silhouette. Bottles are not flame treated.
Includes 24-410 Black PP Plastic Locking Disc Top Cap
This lockable e-commerce ready cap is specifically designed for the challenges faced in e-commerce shipping to prevent leaks and drips. Built-in twist-to-lock ring secures the actuator into place to prevent accidental opening and provide secure transport. Anti-back off threads reduce back-off of closure from the bottle, making the cap less likely to loosen during shipment. Dispensing is made easy, simply twist to unlock and press down on the top of the cap. Press cap back down and twist to lock for storage. Cap is two-toned black to offer visual reference to the locking ring. This bottle and cap kit is considered e-commerce ready. However, it is the customer's responsibility to test the completed product (filled and packaged) to ISTA and APASS standards for full certification.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging