4.0 oz (38 mm) ABL Plastic Tube with Child-Resistant Capable Cap (3840ABLCR)
- 4.0 oz (38 mm) Aluminum Barrier Laminate (ABL) Plastic Tube
- Includes a White Child-Resistant Capable Cap
- This product has been manufactured to be child-resistant capable*
Item # 3840ABLCR
4.0 oz (38 mm) ABL Plastic Tube with Child-Resistant Capable Cap
This 34 mm tube features a child-resistant capable neck finish and is made with Aluminum Barrier Laminate (ABL). The aluminum foil barrier on this ABL plastic tube provides an excellent oxygen barrier to keep your formula intact. The combination of plastic and thin aluminum layer makes this tube flexible, light, easy to squeeze and resistant to piercing. ABL plastic is commonly used in the personal care industry for pharmaceutical, oral care and body care products. Available with a child-resistant capable cap. This product combination has been manufactured to be child-resistant capable and has been tested using the Consumer Product Safety Commission's protocols for evaluating compliance with the Poison Prevention Act.*
Tube shown in white; also available in natural by request. Shown with a white cap with peel seal liner. Additional cap colors available upon request.
Custom decoration minimum order quantities as low as 15K Offset, 30K Digital Print. Many more decoration styles available to meet your unique needs!
*While this product or product combination has the ability to comply with the Poison Prevention Act when used properly, responsibility for determining compliance of any household substances subject to the Poison Prevention Act is with the seller of such household substances. For additional information regarding Berlin Packaging’s warranty applicable to this product or product combination, see Terms & Conditions.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging