100 ml Clear Glass Flask Bottles (Tamper-Evident Cap) - 3522B01
- 100 ml Clear Glass Flask Bottles
- Includes White Tamper-Evident Cap
- Bottles have a Kerr finish
Item # 3522B01
100 ml Clear Glass Flask Bottles
Glass Flasks are known by a variety of names such as: Glass Canteen Bottles, Glass Hip Flasks, Glass Flaskets, and Crockett Bottles. But regardless of the name you use, the shape of these bottles is iconic and known for housing liquor and spirits. These bottles are not only ideal for carrying and transporting small amounts of alcohol, but modern uses for these bottles include trendy packaging for barbeque sauce, marinades, maple syrups and more! The compact, practical shape make applications for these bottles nearly endless. Raised "100 ml" marking on the curved (back) side of the bottle near the base. Bottles have a Kerr Finish.
These caps feature a Tamper-Evident ring that remains affixed to bottle when the cap is removed. A ring on the bottle's neck provides instant notification that the bottle has been previously opened. Included caps are for use with bottles that have a Kerr finish.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging