Thermo Scientific Nalgene 8.5 oz Clear Graduated Square Polycarbonate Plastic Leakproof Bottles - 3288B07
- Thermo Scientific Nalgene 8.5 oz Clear Graduated Square Polycarbonate Plastic Leakproof Bottles
- Includes a White PP Leakproof Screw Top Cap
- FDA Compliant, Molded in the USA, BPA Free*
Item # 3288B07
Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ 8.5 oz Clear Graduated Square Polycarbonate Plastic Leakproof* Bottles
Store aqueous solutions with durable and autoclavable Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Square Polycarbonate Bottles with Closure. These ultra clear bottles provide extra clarity, helping you to easily identify the contents inside. Featuring an easy to handle square design, these bottles are also ideal for short-term storage of media. This square design saves valuable space in the freezer to 130 degrees C (275 degrees F). The molded-in graduations make dispensing easy. Bottles include leakproof polypropylene (PP) screw top caps. In order to ensure leakproof performance, use only the caps provided. Remove cap or completely disengage threads before autoclaving. Repeated autoclaving will shorten bottle life.
*The term "leakproof" applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging