Thermo Scientific Nalgene 68 oz Clear PETG Plastic Sterile Graduated Square Leakproof Bottles - 3285B13
Item #: 3285B13
- Thermo Scientific Nalgene 68 oz Clear PETG Plastic Sterile Graduated Square Leakproof Bottles
- Includes a White Plastic Leakproof Screw Top Cap
- Certified radiation sterilized (SAL 10-6), nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic, USP Class VI compliant
Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ 68 oz Clear PETG Plastic Sterile Graduated Square Leakproof Bottles
Eliminate costly washing, depyrogenation and autoclaving steps with certified sterile Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Square PETG Media Bottles with Closure, ideal for prolonged storage of pH sensitive liquids such as culture media. Bottles and closures are certified radiation sterilized (SAL 10-6), nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic, and comply with USP Class VI guidelines. Supported by extensive validation documentation. Made from durable, break-resistant polyethylene terephthalate copolyester, glycol modified (PETG), which promotes reduced permeability to CO2/O2.
Molded in graduations and neck ring for use with tamper-evident shrink sleeves. Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic. Bottle and closure material are Animal Derived Component Free (ADCF).
<strongLeakproof: Leakproof Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ products meet the following criteria:
- Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes.
- Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes.
Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their included Nalgene™ closures.