Thermo Scientific Nalgene 1 oz Amber PETG Plastic Graduated Square Leakproof Bottles - 3284B01
- Thermo Scientific Nalgene 1 oz Amber PETG Plastic Graduated Square Leakproof Bottles
- Includes an Amber HDPE Leakproof Screw Top Cap
- UV Resistant, FDA Compliant, Molded in the USA, BPA NI
Item # 3284B01
Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ 1 oz Amber PETG Plastic Graduated Square Leakproof* Bottles
Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Square Amber PETG Media Bottles include HDPE closures. Translucent amber bottles meet USP light-resistant requirements and are ideal for media, buffers and sera. These bottles are made with tough PETG plastic, creating a heavy-walled, shatter-resistant, durable container. PETG provides an excellent gas barrier, with transparency and reduced permeability to CO² and O². The square shape makes for a space saving design on shelf or in storage. These media bottles feature molded-in graduations and are non-sterile, non-pyrogenic, and non-cytotoxic. Bottles are leakproof with drip-proof neck finish and molded-in neck ring. In order to ensure leakproof performance, use only the cap provided.
*The term "leakproof" applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes;. b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes. Note: these tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging