105 oz Unlined Tin-Plated Steel Open Top Cans (603 Lid) - Dry Pack - 3100T05
- 105 oz Unlined Tin-Plated Steel Open Top Cans
- 603 Lid Included
- Dry pack
Item # 3100T05
All Open Top Cans have tin-plated exteriors. Cans come with a beaded-body for hot-filled applications and other uses that require you to pull a vacuum (except item #'s 3100T01 and 3100T03). All open top cans are furnished with standard lids, but Saferim Easy-Open Lids and Plastic Lids are available for an additional charge. Please contact customer service for details. Cans with plastic lids must be sealed first before they will work. Unlined Cans are for use with dry food & industrial applications. White Enamel & C-Enamel Cans are for use with wet or dry food applications. WARNING: All open top cans have sharp edges and should not be used without ends (metal lids). No. 10 can.
This is an oversize item for parcel shipping, Not eligible for free shipping promotions or parcel shipping options.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging