16 gal Black Steel Open Head UN Rated Drums (Bolt & Nut Ring Lid) - 1716
- 16 gal Black Steel Open Head UN Rated Drums
- Includes Bolt and Nut Ring Lid
- UN Markings Liquid: UN1A2/Y1.5/150; UN Markings Solid: UN1A2/X200/S
Item # 1716
16 Gallon, Open Head Carbon Steel Drums with Bolt & Ring Lid, have proven to be a durable and heavy-duty package for storage and transportation. Suitable for packaging a variety of contents, including hazardous materials. Manufactured of ASTM grade carbon steel, Carbon Steel Drums can be customized to suit unique needs and size requirements.
Drums and drum accessories are not returnable and are not eligible for parcel shipping.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging