55 gal Black Steel Open Head UN Rated Drums (Bolt & Nut Ring Lid) - 1650
- 55 gal Black Steel Open Head UN Rated Drums
- Includes Bolt and Nut Ring Lid
- UN Markings Liquid: UN1A2/Y1.2/100; UN Markings Solid: UN1A2/Y425/S
Item # 1650
55 gal Black Steel Open Head UN Rated Drums (Bolt & Nut Ring Lid)
This 55 gal Skolnik Carbon Steel UN Rated Drum is manufactured with ASTM grade carbon steel and is a durable, heavy-duty package for storage and transportation for a variety of contents including hazardous materials. This black open head drum features a white bolt & nut ring lid.
Drums and drum accessories are not returnable and are not eligible for parcel shipping.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging