6.6 gal Blue Leakproof HDPE Plastic UN Rated Jerry Cans (Tamper-Evident Cap) - 1248B27
- 6.6 gal Blue Leakproof HDPE Plastic UN Rated Jerry Cans
- Includes Tamper-Evident Cap
- UN Markings Liquid: 3H1/X1.9/250
Item # 1248B27
A Berlin Exclusive!
Store up to 6.6 gal (25L) of liquid in these Leakproof Natural Plastic Jerry Cans. These Kautex Jerry Cans feature graduations by liter and are are compact, durable, impact and dent-resistant, rustproof, economical and reusable do-it-all containers. An integral handle and lightweight construction make them easy to carry while a notched bottom makes them easy to stack. Use only with cap provided in the offering to ensure leakproof performance. Use only with cap provided in the offering to ensure leakproof performance. Black tamper-evident cap included.
Jerry cans should be closed with a wrench to ensure the required torque is applied for proper performance. Wrench sold separately.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging