12 oz Amber Glass Longneck Beer Bottles (Gold Pry-Off Cap) - 4501B12
- 12 oz Glass Longneck Beer Bottles
- Bulk Packed on Pallets
- UV Resistant, FDA Compliant, BPA Free*
Item # 4501B12
12 oz Amber Glass Longneck Beer Bottles with Gold Pry-Off Crown Caps
The long neck bottle is an industry standard bottle (ISB) and a staple container in the packaging industry. This familiar bottle is known for its narrow body and long neck. The bottle features traditional amber glass construction that is typical of many popular beer bottles. Dark amber or brown glass reduces the presence of UV light, a contributing factor of spoilage. The dark amber color helps to prevent your beer from becoming light struck (also known as skunky or skunked beer). Our long neck bottles are compatible with crown cap pry-off closures. UVB Resistant. Crown caps included.
Bottles are packed in reusable reshipper cartons with internal corrugated dividers that protect from damage during storage and shipping.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging