1 gal Steel REL F-Style Cans with Child-Resistant Capable REL Cap - 1900T59
- 1 gal Steel REL F-Style Cans
- Child-Resistant Capable REL Cap Included
- FDA Compliant, Molded in the USA
Item # 1900T59
1 gal Steel REL F-Style Cans with REL Finish
Our 1 gal Steel REL F-Style Cans with REL Caps are an excellent choice for chemicals, lubricants, paint thinners, solvents, charcoal lighter fluids, and more. The handle makes carrying and pouring easy. Full lithography is available on bodies and tops. Made of 25% post-consumer recycled content; 100% recyclable.
Rieke Child-Resistant Capable REL Caps Included
The Rieke child-resistant capable REL cap is a secure solution for a plastic to metal seal. This product has been manufactured to be child-resistant capable* and senior friendly, providing the barrier needed when storing dangerous product, while still allowing for easy filling dispensing. The construction of the REL cap allows for complete emptying of the container as there is no lip to hold residue inside of the can. Cap features a red child-proof HDPE overcap, LDPE tamper-evident spout, and a tear-out diaphragm. Please note: this container and cap combination should be tested to ensure compliance with CPSC child-resistant packaging requirements.
*While this product or product combination has the ability to comply with the Poison Prevention Act when used properly, responsibility for determining compliance of any household substances subject to the Poison Prevention Act is with the seller of such household substances. For additional information regarding Berlin Packaging’s warranty applicable to this product or product combination, see Terms & Conditions.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging