1 gal Gray Epoxy Lined Steel Closed Head UN Rated Buckets (3/4in Drum Fitting) - 1100T06A
- 1 gal Gray Epoxy Lined Steel Closed Head UN Rated Buckets
- 3/4" Drum Fitting
- UN Markings Liquid: UN1A1/X1.5/250
Item # 1100T06A
1 gal Gray Epoxy Lined Steel Closed Head UN Rated Buckets with 3/4in Drum Fitting
Our Epoxy Lined 1 gallon gray closed-head steel pails with Rieke Spout allows you to dispense just the right amount of product. Ideal for use with low-viscosity (free-flowing) liquids or fine powders; just about any non-food application. UN Approved. Gray exterior. Epoxy Phenolic interior liner. Liner works with pure acetone. Includes a 63mm gray LDPE Rieke flex spout with tear away tamper-evident seal and directional pour. Flex spout fits existing tools, filling lances and standard 2-3/8" (63 mm) container openings without registry. Allows for tilted pour for better accuracy, smoother and safer pour. A Rieke spout crimper is required to properly close these containers.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging