1.69 oz Black (Violet) Glass Straight Sided Jar - Bulk Pallet - 5002B02BULK
- 50 ml Violet Glass Straight Sided Jar
- Cap Size: 51mm Special Finish, Caps Sold Separately
- UV Resistant, BPA Free*
Item # 5002B02BULK
1.69 oz (50 ml) Black/Violet Glass Straight Sided Jars
These hard to find violet glass straight sided jars, also known as Miron jars, feature lustrous dark glass that appears black to the naked eye. This mini glass jar makes perfect travel sized packaging for a variety of beauty products including cosmetics, face and eye creams, lotions, or serums.
Trending uses also include cannabis applications such as CBD and hemp products. The ultraviolet glass provides the highest standard of cannabis storage. The glass is dark enough to protect flower from degradation due to light, while allowing the right amount of light through to keep the buds from becoming moldy or stale. The molecular structures of cannabidiol are permanently activated and naturally energized by violet radiation to better preserve liquids and perishables and extend shelf life.
Please note: These jars feature a specialized neck finish. We cannot guarantee compatibility with caps other than the caps recommended.
Bulk Pallet: Jars are packed in shrink wrapped packs separated by a piece of cardboard to prevent damage. Subject to availability. Pallet and truckload quantities may require additional lead time.
*Bisphenol A is a chemical sometimes used in the manufacture of certain plastics. Bisphenol A was not used in the manufacture of this item.
- Container withstands autoclaving - sterilizing by achieved through high-pressure saturated steam and heat.
- BPA Non-Intent means BPA was not an intentionally added substance to the manufacturing process.
- Case Packed in a convenient re-shipper carton with carboard dividers, reducing damage and ideal for reuse.
- Child-resistant items are engineered & tested to reduce risks of children under 5 accessing harmful amount of contents, while being user-friendly for seniors.
- Dishwasher safe containers withstand high temperatures, water pressure, and detergents present in dishwashers.
- Products engineered to reduce negative environmental & economic impacts over their life cycle, from the raw materials to the final disposal.
- Constructed of FDA-compliant materials suitable for contact with food.
- Factory Mutual has tested & certified this product to ensure it meets rigorous loss prevention standards.
- Product is suitable for storing in freezer.
- Product has the ability to resist degradation under extreme heat.
- Container is suitable for high pressure processing.
- Containers engineered to prevent leaks and unplanned evacuation of contents. Must be used with cap provided to ensure leakproof performance.
- Product is suitable for microwave use.
- National Sanitation Foundation certifies this product & its manufacturing process comply with standards for safety, quality, sustainability or performance.
- Product is 100% recyclable.
- A tamper-evident container has one or more barriers to entry which if missing shows visual evidence the container was tampered with.
- Packaging engineered & rigorously tested to meet government standards for the shipment of regulated substances. Consult 49 CFR for proper use & labelling.
- US Dept. of Agriculture Approved. Visit www.usda.gov for more information.
- Provides varying degrees of protection from UV light. Test to ensure packaging meets product protection requirements.
- Learn about the Benefits of E-Commerce Ready Packaging